Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing, by Dr. Christiane Northrup
When it was first published in 1994, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom quickly became an international bestseller, and for the past fifteen years it has remained the veritable bible of women’s health. Now, in this revised and updated edition, world-renowned and beloved women’s health expert Dr. Christiane Northrup shares the latest developments and advances that will maximize our potential for living well in our bodies today.
The following highlights are included:
- New material on sexuality and improving one's sex life
- The spiritual and scientific principles behind healing from terminal illnesses
- Vital information on dissolving PMS and easing menstrual cramps
- The importance of the preconception diet in decreasing the risk of birth defects
- How to birth naturally, despite the current induction and C-section epidemic
- All you need to know about thyroid function
- Life-saving facts about cellular inflammation
Living a healthy life in a woman’s body can be downright fun and even ecstatic! Let Dr. Northrup show you how.