A Guide to Rediscovering Your Sexual Passion, by Gina Ogden, PhD
Dr. Gina Ogden is a marriage and family therapist and passionate voice in the field of women´s sexuality. In her new book, The Return of Desire: A Guide to Rediscovering Your Sexual Passion, she draws on decades of clinical experience and her pioneering survey of women and men all over America to combine the latest research with scores of moving stories and useful exercises and resources. You will love this smart, sophisticated and refreshing book!
Drawing on three decades of experience as a sex therapist and sex researcher, Dr. Gina Ogden shows you how to:
- Open up to the four energies that spark desire
- Create heart-to-heart communication with your partner
- Transcend guilt, shame, and "good-girls-don't" messages
- Help heal the sexual wounds of abuse, addiction, affairs, and low self-esteem
- Enjoy sexual pleasure throughout your life span—from new love, to parenthood, and into your golden years.
"The Return of Desire" is the prescription women need to finally come home to themselves and to the vital life force that is their sexual desire ... Christiane Northrup, MD
Dr. Ogden invites readers to look beyond sexual performance ("how much," "how many," "how often") and offers engaging ways you can say "yes" to pleasure on your own terms. She suggests wise and lively approaches for overcoming roadblocks to intimacy, and encourages you to expand your capacity for love, creativity, compassion, and sacred union. She’s also the author of Women Who Love Sex and The Heart and Soul of Sex. Gina has been a long time friend of Eve's Garden and I am proud to say a good friend of mine for many years.... Dell Williams, Founder of Eve's Garden