A Guide for Men, Women and Couples by Jack Morin, Ph.D.
4th Revised Edition
Anal Pleasure & Health: A Guide for Men, Women, and Couples began as my doctoral research in the late 1970s and has grown ever since... Jack Morin, Ph.D.
Realizing that no studies had ever been done on this topic, I developed a step-by-step process (with the help of many clients) for cultivating anal awareness and relaxation, and then I tested its effectiveness. Eventually, this research was transformed into a popular book, first published in 1981, and continuously in print ever since. This is the 4th Edition and a lot has changed, including all new anatomy illustrations and more detailed information about the amazing muscles of the "pelvic floor." There are now other books on this topic, but Anal Pleasure and Health remains what Susie Bright has called The Bible of Anal Sanity.
- It explains how to:
- replace negative emotions and beliefs about the anus with positive attitudes
- enjoy anal stimulation and promote anal wellness—simultaneously
- reduce or eliminate chronic anal tension
- know and communicate your requirements for satisfying anal experiences
- receive anal intercourse, if desired, pleasurably and safely
- contribute to your own healing when you have medical problems